We are so excited to launch The Sisterhood this year! God has put a desire in our hearts to see the women of Williamson and Maury county transformed by the power of God. To become the kind of person Jesus designed and created us to be.
The Sisterhood- What I hope this to be……
- A safe place for ladies to let there guard down and be accepted.
- A place to be challenged, encouraged and loved.
- A place to help ladies become the kind of person Jesus designed and created them to be.
- A place for the community… outward focused.
Last month I shared my verse for 2018…
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NLT)
16 Always be joyful. 17 Never stop praying. 18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
Vs. 16 Always be Joyful
It’s easy to live without Joy (anxiety, depression). Social Media causes us to compare and strive.
- The Joy of the Lord is your strength. Nehemiah 8:10
- How do we always be Joyful? Choose Joy, Find the best in things, don’t compare.
Vs. 17 Never stop praying
It’s easy to live in the realm of our senses rather than faith.
- Everything is spiritual.. there is a realm that we can’t see that is more real than what we can see. Ephesians 6:12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.
- How do never stop praying? You have to believe that God hears you and that your prayers make a difference.
Vs.18 Be thankful in all circumstances….
It’s easy to be ungrateful. Our kids are great examples of how easy it is to take things for granted.
- James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.
- How do we be thankful in ALL CIRCUMSTANCES? You have to believe that God is good and that He will work all things out for your good.
…for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
What would your life look like if you chose to live this verse everyday, in every circumstance?
We would love to see you the first Wednesday of every month at the UAW Hall, 6:30PM. Bring a friend!